Ultra Violet disinfecting/ sterilization method uses ultraviolet (UV) light at sufficiently short wavelength to kill micro organisms. Ultraviolet light is electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths shorter than visible light.
It is effective in destroying the nucleic acids in these organisms so that their DNA is disrupted by the UV radiation. This removes their reproductive capabilities and kills them. UVGI is a highly effective method of destroying micro organisms when concentrated in a closed environment / cabinet.
For more details you may refer to below link
Cromaco Ultraviolet Disinfecting cabinet has effective UV sterilization ability to deactivate Bacteria, Germs, Viruses and Protozoa and helps also to maintain & preserve instruments without any fear of contamination of micro organisms once they are Sterilized orAutoclaved. The cabinet is equipped with Germicidal Tube which efficiently emits a large amount of ultraviolet rays at wavelength 253.7nm which have excellent germicidal effect and thereby prohibiting growth and reproduction of micro organisms.
The Disinfecting cabinet can be used in Wide areas for surface disinfection of objects in hospitals, clinics, dental clinics for disinfecting tools, instruments, hand used equipment,. In offices, banks, institutions, showrooms, shops hotels, restaurants, lodges it can be widely used to disinfect personal /office accessories like wallets, mobile phones, belts, calculators, pens, spectacles etc . Its application is immense for spas, salons, beauty parlours for sterilizing instruments and tools to maintain personal hygiene. It can be used at homes too for disinfecting articles of daily use at home.
Features / Technical Specifications of Cromaco make Disinfecting cabinets
- UVC Germicidal Lamps 254 nm wavelength – 2 nos 15W/16W OSRAM / Philips make, Service life 8000 Hours
- Choice of GI (Galvanized steel)with Powder coating and SS(stainless steel) 304 materials for Cabinets. Both materials offer corrosion resistance
- Table top Cabinets available in 2 sizes- 450x550x350mm – 55L
600x650x350mm - 95L
- Cabinets are made of 0.8mm Sheet thickness, the enclosure design with double gauge sheets and PUF Insulation in between ensures strength, rigidity, sound proof operation and zero leakage of UV Rays outside cabinet
- The enclosure internal design ensures maximum UV Radiation with powerful internal reflectors and zero blind spots for improved effectiveness
- Strong , rigid stainless steel mesh racks for holding objects of disinfection
- Front transparent glass on door for users view of inside cabinet
- Power On/Off Rocker switch with LED indication
- Programmable Digital timer for time duration setting to ensure right dosage for disinfection. A users cycle of 10-15 minutes is adequate for deactivating the pathogens
- Safety cut-off switch when door open ensures UV Lights to switch off automatically to prevent user eye or skin damage when directly exposed
- Safety Fuse for protection against power surges is provided inside the cabinet
- Electronic Ballasts 220-240V, 50-60Hz ensures operation and long life of UVC Germicidal lamps
- ISO-Certification of QMS by (KVQA) for manufacturing: ISO 9001:2015
- Certified BY IISC Bangalore for adequate irradiance to disinfect Corona Virus and zero leakage of UV Radiation
|SL||MODEL||DESCRIPTION OF MATERIAL||EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS IN mm.|
|1||GI-55L||GALVANIZED STEEL OUTER PANEL WITH POWDER COATING AND SS304 POLISHED INNER PANELS||450(W)X550(H)x350(D)|
|2||SS-304 55L||SS304 OUTER PANELWITH SS 304 POLISHED INNER PANELS||450(W)X550(H)x350(D)|
|3||GI-55L||GALVANIZED STEEL OUTER PANEL WITH POWDER COATING AND SS304 POLISHED INNER PANELS||600(W)x65(H)x350(D)|
|4||SS-304 95L||SS304 OUTER PANELWITH SS 304 POLISHED INNER PANELS||600(W)x65(H)x350(D)|
Note: PUF (Poly urethane foam) insulation is provided between panels for sound absorbtion and preventing leakage of UV Rays through gaps