Ultra Violet disinfecting/ sterilization method uses ultraviolet (UV) light at sufficiently short wavelength to kill micro organisms. Ultraviolet light is electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths shorter than visible light.
It is effective in destroying the nucleic acids in these organisms so that their DNA is disrupted by the UV radiation. This removes their reproductive capabilities and kills them. UVGI is a highly effective method of destroying micro organisms when concentrated in a closed environment / cabinet.
For more details you may refer to below link
Cromaco Ultraviolet Disinfecting cabinet has effective UV sterilization ability to deactivate Bacteria, Germs, Viruses and Protozoa and helps also to maintain & preserve instruments without any fear of contamination of micro organisms once they are Sterilized orAutoclaved. The cabinet is equipped with Germicidal Tube which efficiently emits a large amount of ultraviolet rays at wavelength 253.7nm which have excellent germicidal effect and thereby prohibiting growth and reproduction of micro organisms.
Hospitals, Clinics for eliminating risks of HAIs-Healthcare acquired infections. Hotels, Restaurants for sanitizing cutlery & tableware, Offices for surface disinfection of office supplies, etc.
Tested and Reported effective against Corona Viruses and Safe for human operation by IISc Bangalore
- UVC Germicidal Lamps 254 nm wavelength – 4 nos 36W , 4 nos 15W OSRAM / Philips make, Service life 8000 Hrs.
- Choice of GI (Galvanized steel)with Powder coating and SS(stainless steel) 304 materials for Cabinets. Both mat395L
- Cabinets are made of 1mm Sheet thick - outer panels of GI or SS304 & 0.8mm inner panels - Mirror Polished SS304. The enclosure design with double gauge panels with PUF Insulation sandwiched- ensures strength, rigidity, sound proof operation and zero leakage of UV Rays outside cabinet.
- Lockable trolley wheels provided for easy shifting of cabinet.
- The enclosure internal design ensures maximum UV Radiation with powerful internal reflectors and zero blind spots for improved effectiveness.
- Strong , rigid stainless steel (5 nos) removable mesh racks for placing objects for disinfection.
- One hanger rod provided for hanging of lab/apron coats.
- Front tinted glass on door for users view of inside cabinet.
- Power On/Off Rocker switch with LED indication.
- Programmable Digital timer for time duration setting to ensure right dosage for disinfection. A users cycle of 2-4 minutes is adequate for deactivating the pathogens.
- Safety cut-off switch when door open ensures UV Lights to switch off automatically to prevent user eye or skin damage when directly exposed
- Cabinet light automatically switches on door opening.
- Safety Fuse of 5A for protection against power surges is provided inside the cabinet.
- Electronic Ballasts 220-240V, 50-60Hz ensures operation and long life of UVC Germicidal lamps.
- ISO-Certification of QMS by (KVQA) for manufacturing: ISO 9001:2015.
- Certified BY IISC Bangalore for adequate irradiance to disinfect Corona Virus and zero leakage of UV Radiation , no blind spots detected.
|SL||MODEL||DESCRIPTION OF MATERIAL||EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS IN mm.|
|1||GI-395L||GALVANIZED STEEL OUTER PANEL WITH POWDER COATING AND SS304 POLISHED INNER PANELS||600(W)x1800H)x600(D)|
|2||SS-304 -395L||SS304 OUTER PANEL WITH SS 304 POLISHED INNER PANELS||600(W)x1800(H)x600D)|
Note: PUF (Poly urethane foam) insulation is provided between panels for sound absorbtion and preventing leakage of UV Rays through gaps